For someone who had boasted of superior capabilities, the defeat was a big dent on my pride. However, I learnt some major lessons from that experience. Let’s take a look at them.
1) The importance of communication- Good and Working Communication is vital to the success of any team work.
2) Always expect and Learn to deal with counterattacks- your opponent also wants to win.
3) Be flexible… Adapt to the present situation and make decisions quickly.
4) Always plan, no matter how insignificant the enemy is- anything worth doing is worth planning.
5) Never underestimate an enemy.
6) Even the best laid plans go wrong. Always have a backup.
7) Finally, learn to accept defeat and learn from it. This in itself is perhaps the most important lesson because it is from it I was able to learn the other lessons.
> Did you encounter any difficulties reading the post? Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
> Do you know or have a convention-challenging article you would like to share? Send a message to email@example.com and your post might just get featured.